Monday, January 17, 2005

Sleepy Day

The NCO course was a killer, after I got back from it last night I studied for my science test for about an hour then some free time, so it made me sleep at 12, which was not good at all. The next day I went to school very tiring and at the same time I learnt a lot of new stuff. And last block was science test on earthquake and geology. I did okay I guess. But the multiple choices were pretty hard. Mid-term exams are coming on Friday and I guess I am ready? At socials the teacher M.Macfarlen told us everything that is on the mid-term so it is cool. He doesn’t like midterms and he states “Mid-Term exams causes unnecessary stress to both students and teachers.” I totally agree with that. Anyways after I got back from home I ate some cereal. I love cereals because they are sweet and good. I ate some corn pops and some fruit loops. Then we went to cadets. Cadets were pretty cool. Had first 2 classes with FSGT Tam. At the end it was spare block, which I used to practice with my gun. It was WO1 Chen’s last day! It was pretty sad and WO2 Kung got promoted to WO1 Kung, anyways-sleepy day, and goodnight.