Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bus Drivers Should Get Shot

I mean take a look at this. Today I left my class early, yes, I left saying "Peace!", and the teacher still had no clue, still talking to with students. When I reached and turned left and saw the bus stop, I saw the bus came. I ran like hell trying to catch it and it left. So I was like. Okay... I sat there waiting for the next one. It was raining and I was holding an umbrella. Sitting was boring, and I was getting hungry, then I saw Safeway across the street, I decided to grab some food there. I crossed the street. After I reached the other end I saw the Bus coming again, so I ran like hell back to the bus stop. I know I was in time but the Bus left without me. You see, if I had a gun, I would pull the trigger and shot the damn bus driver. I was mad and all that and I was like "I am not waiting for another bus", so I walked across the street to Safeway. I purchased a Long John donut. I asked the Baker if they had chocolate rings, but no. It was 70 cents after tax and I also got a Safeway Bingo card. It looked like fun but then I saw another bus went through the bus stop. After that I went to the bus stop, sat down, and ate my donut. That was four buses that I had missed, Bus Drivers should wait for people, even if they are late a bit. Smart up drivers, you wouldn't want to get shot by someone like me.