Thursday, January 13, 2005

Men giving up on Blogs

Well you see. It is hard to post every fucking day of your life. I am mostly lazy and kind of pissed off my old layout. Thanks to my good friend Victory, Owner of www.neoevo.net . I heard that from a report men usualy adbandon their blog and women were the ones that makes the best blogs and I have to agree with it. During the past week I feel like giving up on this blog but nevermind, I am able to refresh my mind and have a brand new way of blogging. My blog looks way better and I feel the urge to post again. Thanks alot to Victory once again for helping me change the layout. Today is just a ordinary day. I went to school. Today is a IPP day. School starts at 10:10am , Differen't way of life. French, Science, Math, Socials. That's it. French, boring stuff as usual, Science, I like science but I don't really felt like doing anything this class. For science we also got our mark back for Geology test 50.5/56. I am proud, Math, class disruptive. But it was fun. Socials , pure boringness again. Alright that's the end. Tomorrow at 6pm I am off for a 3 day course for cadets . As that is the case I won't be attending work or preperation manderine provincals course. I will post again tomorrow, If I have time. Posting a long post like this is cool. I wonder if Blogger as any space if not this could be my dairy too?