Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day 2005

The day of the most suicide cases around the world. By the way, according to WO1 Broadway, top numbers of suicide cases are dentists, and second are air traffic controllers. Nothing happened big at school, there was matchmaker’s cards being sold but it was a complete bullshit. Cost 2 dollars and it is not accurate at all. I was looking at my other friends and they were complete bullshit. So, Valentine’s Day… It was a cool day, let’s just say “boo and yay.” There are always two sides of a coin; I would say I am standing right in the middle. For those of you that do not have a valentine, do not be scared, afraid, provoked… Romance will come sooner or later in you life. Cheers for the ones with loved ones and hope your relationships will last. Thus, have fun. I wonder where I will be standing next year…