Thursday, February 10, 2005

Back To Art Designing

I used to use a program called Styles XP around grade 8, at grade 9 I was messing with Windows Blind, then after awhile I was pretty busy, and due to gaming and figuring that skinning causes a lot of resources to my computer, I gave up. Now I am back to the universal of skinning, with all the skills I have learned from Photoshop I wish I could make some really good wallpapers for people to start off with, then I will keep going with skinning, making icons, and cursors. I set up an account on deviant art, it is the portal for new artists and it truly has a great system. At school today it was pretty easy, since it was the last day of the week, everyone was calm and things went by pass. At planning we watched another video by Road Sense showing us some death causes to family members of people that died from car crashes, it was pretty unpleasant. Last night I also got my windows media player 10 running up nice with a cool visualization while playing music. I really do think I need some more ram, tomorrow is a professional day at school. I actually wanted to finish my homework today but I guess I would have to wait till tomorrow. Check out my gallery sometime, it is the icon under I power Blogger. Word of The Day: Art - Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.