Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Naruto Licensed

This great anime series has just been licensed by ShoPro Entertainment. The Naruto series is now officially ready for distribution in North America and Latin America, We still don't know when it'll come out, but I hope it'll be soon. There's up and downs for this. It will now be harder to download anime episodes off the net. The goods will be that we will be able to watch it on TV soon and toys and games will soon all come out. I hope this company does a good job. Some anime series became a failure in North America due to bad organization and promotion from the company, I hope this doesn't happen to Naruto. By the way, I got in Japan Student Exchange 2005, going to a trip to somewhere near Tokyo for around 2 weeks; I'll blog more about this later.