Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thank You

Well, you see now I have a really nice skin. All the work is done by one person. Emilie Burt. Thank you very much for your kind help. So I was surfing on the net for a new kickass skin for my blog right. Here we go. So it looked cool right, then I saw the featured guy of the week, and looked at his works. Then I found this great tree skin. It fits me, suits me, makes me feel good. Well then I applied it, some parts didn't work for me. So I emailed the creator of this skin and point out a few things I would like to get fixed to help me out with my blog. The next day I wake up, he emailed me a full code and I just applied it, and here we go! The skin blog of my dream, with everything that I wanted.
Emilie Burt Emilie's Blog (Kind of)
Sympathy on the net is rare. "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire