Friday, March 11, 2005

Internet Cafe

Friday. Woke up at 7am by accident so went online and played around with my computer. At school it was cool. First class was English. Watched a documentary about mandarin Poets, it was mostly rap. Then at PE we were doing paddle tennis. Me and my friend o-dog were tripping out. We were joking around and lost all our games. Our teacher made a score board and our names were at the top so it looked really bad. Anyways then lunch time! Went to Panago with j-dog and then ate it at a Bubble Tea Shop. Go Meatlovers! They make you full and tastes awesome. At Planning class we had some people came and talk about drugs. I think that it just give people more information about the drugs and yea. They talked about 4 drugs. Ecstasy, Weed, Crystal and rupees. It was funny because there were a list of terms with all the drugs... Yea. There were 4 people presenting. The Chinese guy was funny. It was powerpoint presentations and then he pulled out a picture of a rave party and said "hey that looks fun". While he was showing off the money chart for ecstasy he even said " hey look, better deal " when you buy e in a bulk. Anyways there were a kicked there too. She had a Mac laptop and a wallpaper of her and someone which I wanted to see but nah. Anyways good presentations, mainly because they hand out chocolates for people that participated. Then at Computer Studies people were just at the back fucking around with old computers. S-dog got out a powerful magnet and fools started playing with it. They injured their fingers and t-dog even went on and fucked a computer screen. That's it for my school day... After school I went to KCC. Played a few team games on basketball. Then went to internet cafe. I went to 7 Eleven and Shoppers Drug Mart to shop around while my friends were playing. Then I came back with a 99cent 1 L Sparkling Water beverage , Orange and Lemon flavor. Tasted great and watched my friends finish off their game. After it me and my friend decided to try out aircraft III: TFT on the Internet Cafe, it was a mess. First was Invalid CD Key, probably banned. Then the second computer didn't work because it was dead. Then the last one it worked but it was one space away from my friend so I couldn't talk to him while playing that easily...Then I went to Kyr's house, a guy I've met in Grade 5, He's moved and now his house is 3min away from mine, that's cool. Tomorrow I have a long day, Peace Out.